March 10, 2011

Throwing On My Louboutins... & Monique Lhuilier


Got a swatch of the fabric for my rehearsal dinner dress from Monique Lhuillier today- ivory chantilly lace- can't wait to see it at my fitting!


I've been to just about every LA mall/boutique with my Mom in the past week looking for clothes for wedding related festivities... Fell in LOVE with these Lady Clou Spike Slingbacks which we first got in white but when I saw the metallic champagne color at the Louboutin store on Robertson I knew an exchange was in order.


To purchase the Lady Clou Spike Slingbacks click here. The color I got was a Louboutin store exclusive but they also come in white, red and black.


Also loved these Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Glitter Slingbacks which we got at the Neiman Marcus at the Topanga mall (the shoe salesman we had helps the Kardashians too, ask for Walter, he was so sweet!). Hard to tell in the photo but they are fine, multicolored glitter with a gold platform.


Some fun flowers I got at Trader Joe's today: lilac and purple Stock.


I'll do another clothing review soon, waiting for some new ShopBop items to arrive that I exchanged from the previous review! TGI almost F!

8 comments:

Janelle said...

REALLY cute shoes!! I love them both!

Amber's Notebook said...

GORGEOUS!! All of it!! And my shoe e closet furniture is Ikea!

Stacey said...

Amazing shoes!!!

xoxo
Stacey

http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

Silvina said...

Gorgeous shoes! I can't wait to see the outfits you wear to all of your wedding related festivities!

La Petite Olga said...

The Louboutins with spikes look sooo pretty!!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Unknown said...

your blog is adorable! just found it and we have verrrrry similar style, so i'll be back :)

x,
britta from www.hushnwonder.com

Anonymous said...

*Love* the glitter peep toes! However, I'm unsure about the spiked ones. The look really "clunky" to me. Maybe their better in person?

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Love the spiked Loubs!! Esp the color!