March 13, 2011

Review: Kendra Scott Jewelry


Saw these Kendra Scott "Danielle" earrings in PeopleStyleWatch magazine and instantly fell in love- perfect to spice up any outfit!


Ordered them in turquoise as seen on Michelle Tratchenberg...


And black (I already wore them while out this weekend)! I also ordered them in Tigers Eye and should receive them this week. My rational for ordering three pairs was that the turquoise was fun for spring/summer and the black and tigers eye would go with pretty much anything.


Also, loved the Kendra Scott "Wren" earrings in green that Hilary Duff wore while promoting her book in Paris...


... So I bought them as well! I would definitely recommend either of these styles- they come in a bunch of colors, are nicely made for the price and look fab on!

Purchase a pair at KendraScott.com $65 for the "Danielle" and $70 for the "Wren."

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Love thos earrings in turquoise!!

xoxo
Stacey

http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

can you take a pic of you wearing the turqoise ones? they look awesome!

Jennifer said...

I bought two pairs last week too! lol They are SOOOOO pretty! :)

Andrea said...

Could you show us how you would wear these earnings? I've been wanting to purchase some Kendra Scott earnings for awhile but I don't know how to wear it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I've been loving these earrings forever but your post made me take the jump and buy a pair! Looking forward to getting them in the mail :)

Amber's Notebook said...

omg i LOVE those earrings!!!
Amber's Notebook

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Ahhh! LOVE her jewelry! Great picks!

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com