October 19, 2012

Fabulous Friday


Baby Boy's shower is this Sunday! Invites coming soon to Bloom Designs Online on Etsy.






Drugstore Favorites: Alba Honey Mango Bath + Shower Gel, EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream, Crest Complete Herbal Mint, Ardell False Lashes in #105 + Wispies.


Victoria's Secret Pajamas: these are my favorite!

Sunday is our first baby shower and I'm so excited! My sister has been working so hard on all the details and I can't wait to see everything come together. I'll try to post a few sneak peeks of the party on my Instagram account, nsguidetostyle, on Sunday! Hope you all have a fun filled weekend. XOXO
Sale Alerts + Reminders
Saks 20% off ends October 21st. Use code FRNFAM7.
Serena & Lily 20% off ends October 23rd. Use code SHARE20.
- My Sephora picks here.
- Follow me under nsguidetostyle on Instagram, Twitter + Pinterest for the latest updates.
-  Closet Clean Out Sale album on my Facebook page.

6 comments:

Pauline said...

Aw love the invites! Your sis is so talented :)

Loving the pyjamas too...my fav!

Kisses Aren't Contracts said...

wispies are my fav!

xoxo Shauna

kissesandcontracts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thx for your post, I really enjoy your blog. Long time lurker, first time commenter, you know the drill. I tried to share this one time before, I don’t think it posted correctly…hopefully it will this time!

Rachael said...

Fabulous... everything!
Cute invites and super sexy pjs!
You'll be one beautiful mommy!

Rachael xoxo
myprettylittlelifestyle.blogspot.com

Fabianna (H.Finn Jewelry) said...

Can't wait to see pics of your baby shower. I follow your sister's blog too and she has SUCH a gift for party planning! Btw, just bought my first pair of shoes from Shoemint because of your recommendations and I just LOVE them. Such great quality!

Amanda said...

Love the classic pink & white stripe. Did you get the satin or cotton version. Thanks!