October 23, 2012

Baby: Baby Shower Outfit

Dress: Opening Ceremony {sold out but another color way here + here}. Shoes: Shoemint Jess in Bronze. Jewelry: Anita Ko Spike Earrings, David Yurman Champagne Citrine Ring, Jacquie Aiche Initial Ring.

I wore this to my first baby shower on Sunday hosted by my amazing sister! All the details were perfect and I loved spending the day with my family and friends who made me and baby feel so special. I will be 30 weeks this Friday and according to my baby app I have 73 days left until 40 weeks. Can't wait to share some of the party pictures with you this week! XOXO

18 comments:

RosaLovesDC said...

So exciting Nicole! You look so cute.

Sadie + Stella said...

You're finally showing!!! Such a tiny tot you are. Cutest pregnant woman ever!!!

Chelsea MacMeekin said...

What a perfect party dress! You look fantastic.

Chelsea
www.hautechildinthecity.com

Christina Storm said...

Beautiful!

xo, Christina
www.thestylestorm.com

Shannon Dew said...

OK You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I can't even tell you have a bump in the front facing pic! Gorgeous and every detail of your shower was perfection!

Ashley {AshesMcG} said...

Love your dress!

Daisy said...

Your bump is adorable!

Bridget Goodenbour said...

You look gorgeous, Nicole! LOVE that dress! :) I'm so glad you had such an amazing celebration.

The Glitter Life said...

You look SO CUTE pregnant! Loving the dress/shoes!

We're getting foxy at The Glitter Life! http://the-glitter-life.com/2012/10/23/foxy-lady/

natasha {schue love} said...

You look absolutely darling!! Cutest little bump ever! Can't wait to see more details from your shower!

Caroline said...

such a gorgeous dress! so excited for you and your family :)

Erin @ The Grass Skirt said...

Perfect dress! I hope that you had a great time. :)

Stacey said...

Cutest mummy to be ever!!

xoxo
Stacey

Five Minute Style 

jules said...

awww, you look so cute!

xo julesinflats.com

Irina Likes --- said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and I have to say you look amazing in that outfit. I can't wait to read more posts.

xo irinalikes.blogspot.com

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Super pretty.

Kathryn Duchnicky said...

Wow! You baby bump is adorable! You definitely have that baby glow!

Natasha xoxo said...

Congrats Nicole! You look great :)

xo, tasha
Enter to win a statement necklace + bracelet set