June 30, 2011

Wedding: Same Day Edit & LA Times Article


My wedding bouquet on it's last day...

Tuesday was our 1 month anniversary as a married couple- time flies by! I wanted to share a few more wedding related things:

Our Same Day Video Edit: they played this at the reception for everyone- definitely a favorite part of the evening! Click here to watch the video.

LA Times Article on the Wedding: Our family friend who attended the wedding is a writer for the LA Times and wrote an article about it. Check it out here!

9 comments:

Samantha said...

The video is great!

Jamie said...

I don't know you, and you don't know me, but that video made me cry. Best wishes to you and your husband from St. Louis

Silvina said...

Wow, what a great video! That's for sharing. So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

OMG that video was such a cute video! They did an awesome job with it. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Can you please share what color your nail polish was on wedding day? I'm looking for that pinky-tone for mine!

Kate Steele said...

I stumbled across your blog about a year ago and have been a reader ever since. I just had to comment because when I clicked on your link to the L.A. times article I couldn't believe it...Chris Erskine is my Mom's first cousin! Such a small world!

Kathryn D said...

I am very happy that Chris was not your wedding planner! I do not think that the mechanical bull would of fit in with the decor and ambience.

Lovely video, goregous dress, handsome groom and a stunning bride. All the best to you and Matt! May you two have a lifetime filled of love, happiness and joy.

Anonymous said...

Loved your wedding video!!! I went back to show it to a girlfriend and it did not work! Any way to repost it again??!!

Anonymous said...

Yes same here can you repost wedding video or give us the password!!! Loved it soooo much!!!