December 5, 2009

A Reminder of Sunny Days Ahead

The weeks pre and post Christmas are some of my favorite weeks of the year not just because of the Holiday spirit but also because of all the Resort wear that starts to come out!

Spring clothes are definitely my favorite- florals, prints, sandals, sunnies, brights & pastels! Here are a few Resort 2010 items that I've seen pop up online that look quite promising if they are any indication of what's to come!

Dresses:




Tops:


Bottoms:


Cover-Ups:


Swim:

Shoes:



Sunnies:


Trying to be good with my spending until after Christmas- I want to make sure I have room for Spring 2010!

3 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

Love the See dress and the Zimmerman bathing suit!

Amanda said...

I love the bathing suit!

Marz said...

The Alexander Wang dress is amazing, I wish I could have that for my holiday parties!
-Marz


http://marznoventa.blogspot.com