October 9, 2009

J.Crew Jewelry Is Making My Life...

Went to J.Crew tonight and they had just gotten a new shipment of jewelry in... serious score!

Perfect to dress up a t-shirts and jeans

I seriously DIED for this one... perfect way to wear pearls

Great piece to layer with my other necklaces since the ties make the length adjustable

And got some dainty gold/diamond hoops just cause...

I am seriously living for J.Crew jewelry right now... obsessed to the max! There are still like 4-5 pieces I need (hehe, okay, not need but really want) but I am trying to space out the purchases :) .

2 comments:

Kat said...

oh wow love the last one. Is it really sparkly?

Unknown said...

Love them all Nicole, I'm going to have to make a J Crew run this week! Also, thanks for checking out my Juicy blog, you know I LOVE yours!!-Brittany