June 2, 2009

New Fragrance Obsession: Love by Kilian


I was browsing through Saks on Saturday after getting a haircut down the street and I decided to check out the By Kilian fragrances that a friend had recommended.  There are currently 7 fragrances in the collection and I was immediately drawn to one in particular, "Love (Don't Be Shy)," which smells of a delicious, grown up vanilla.  I got the purse spray set which comes with 3 refills- definitely bound to last me awhile!

Look how cute the little packaging presentation is:



Available at Saks for $135 for the purse spray set (pictured above) or $225 for the 1.7 oz bottle (refills available for both products for approximately half the price when taken to any By Kilian retailer).

4 comments:

Briana said...

Yay! I really want to buy Cruel Intentions....

Nicole said...

Get it Bri!!! I haven't smelled that one yet but I am wearing "Love" today and 6 hours later it's still smelling yummy!

Anonymous said...

I know you love Tory Burch flip flops - and you seem to have quite a collection - but they are on sale at Plaza Too for $52.49 for the gold and silver Tory Burch Thora Flip Flops!! Hope you get in on the great deal if you are looking for a pair.

Nicole said...

^ Thanks so much, what an awesome deal! I will be sure to check it out :)