December 19, 2013

Gift Guide: For Every Girl


With Christmas just a few days away that leaves you with one more weekend to finish up [or start] all your holiday shopping! While gift cards are always a safe bet [especially for last minute presents], try to think outside the box and really tailor your gift to the receiver's personal taste. Thoughtfulness is the best gift you can give in my opinion! Here is a review of my other Gift Guides from this holiday season:
Melanie Auld Jewelry
For Every Girl

This will probably be the last of the Gift Guides this year but stay tuned for some Boxing Day and after Christmas sale codes to use December 26th! What is your favorite gift you're giving this year? XOXO

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I always love your gift guides! Such great taste and great picks - I look forward to them each holiday!

Anonymous said...

LOVE!!

Nicole said...

Thank you Courtney that is so sweet of you. I really appreciate it! xo

Thanks Alisonblogg! xo