December 20, 2013

Decor: Christmas







Can't believe we are so close to Christmas... I'm super excited this year since it will be Hudson's first year celebrating! Last year we didn't put up decorations because I was 38 weeks pregnant on xmas day and we weren't sure when little H would arrive... My mom has given my sisters and I a Santa every year for the past 8 years [mostly from Vaillancourt from Rodger's Gardens] and I love the sentiment behind my little collection. This year we bought these West Elm mongolian fur stockings and two gold glittered pinecone topiarys from PB for our mantel. Any fun decorations you've picked up this year? XOXO

3 comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

I absolutely love Roger's Gardens! We'll be staying at the Hyatt in NB and I hope to visit next week!

preppylove said...

Love the coffee table styling!!

Stacey said...

You must be so excited for Hudson's first Christmas! I love your little santa collection!

xoxo
Stacey
Five Minute Style