December 6, 2013

Fabulous Friday





Christmas cards signed sealed and [soon to be] delivered.

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I hope you had a great one! Did you score any good Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals? I'm happy to say I am pretty much finished with my Christmas shopping [a big relief!]... Next week I'll share our holiday decor along with a few more Gift Guides [see my previous ones from this year here]. Also working on Hudson's first birthday party, I can't believe he is turning one in less than a month! Have a wonderful weekend! XOXO

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Nicole, how is the quality of the Hudson necklace from onenecklace.com? I was thinking about ordering something from there but they seem much less expensive than other sites (like baublebar) so I was concerned about the quality. Thanks! Merry Christmas!