November 1, 2013

Fabulous Friday




Hope you guys had a great day yesterday... we got a total of 4 sets of trick or treaters which was kind of a bummer! Oh well, more Reese's for me... Just a heads up, if you are a Sephora VIB member there is a VIB 20% off sale this Thursday the 7th-Monday the 11th. Make sure you check your mail and inbox for a coupon! My favorite picks above are from their recent Friends and Family sale and I think they would make great holiday gifts too if you are beginning to think about that [Gift Guides to come this month!]. Have a great weekend and first day of November! XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We didn't get many trick-or-treaters either! What gives?? Love the blush set!

Megan {Willow & Co.} said...

I can't wait for this sale - I always wait for the VIB events to stock up!