July 10, 2010

♥ Recent Outfits


Housewarming Party (For the BF) & New Highlights: 3.1 Phillip Lim Dress (sold out), J.Crew Sandals and usual jewelry with added vintage bracelet.


Birthday Shopping With Mom: Patterson J. Kincaid Dress (sold out) and J.Crew Sandals.

Movie Night, Toy Story 3: T by Alexander Wang Top, Gap Scarf, Abercrombie Cut Offs and J.Crew Sandals.

Btw, highly recommend Toy Story 3, it was so adorable! Now off to read The Girl That Kicked The Hornett's Nest (from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo series).

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for the sweet comment Amanda! Somehow it accidentally got deleted :( You should definitely read the other 2 books in the series when you have a chance!

Pauline said...

Love your movie night outfit so casual but put together! I've been looking forward to Toy Story 3 for a long time I need to make a point to go see it!

Shannon said...

Love these outfits! I am always inspired by your posts, and look forward to your blog updates! xo from ohio

Sassy In The South said...

Toy Story 3 was adorable! I love all of your outfits (as usual). Is the Gap scarf a recent purchase? I want one!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just wanted to say that your style is amazing :) I love all your cardis and dresses, especially the summer wear!

Anonymous said...

Nicole- Can you do a post on what you eat on a daily basis and what your workout routines are? you are in great shape!

Christine said...

I love that Phillip Lim dress!! I wish it was available somewhere :(
Super cute outfits as always!

Anonymous said...

I love the Patterson J. Kincaid Dress you wore for shopping with your mom.
BTW, I also loved Toy Story 3, I loved the other 2 movies and I was a little worried the third movie was not going to be very good, but I very surprised.