July 11, 2010

Favorite iPhone App: CameraBag

My absolute favorite app for the iPhone is called CameraBag- it takes your original photo and can transform it into a unique look by using different filters. I love the "Instant" mode because it makes it look like an old polaroid picture and the "Lolo" mode is also great for photos with something colorful because it saturates the pic in a cool way, like this photo I took of some pink hydrangeas cut from my front yard:


In "Lolo" mode.


In "1962" mode.


In "Instant" mode.


In "Helga" mode.


This was the original photo (and least interesting in my opinion).

This app is available for $1.99-well worth it since you can email the photos from your iphone onto your computer and print them out or upload them to Facebook, Photobucket, Twitter, etc. Also, you can buy the desktop version for $19 here.

5 comments:

Pauline said...

I literally bought this app last week after seeing it on "I am Style-ish"! They are absolutely beautiful flowers!

kat said...

That's so cool! Which version of the iphone do you have?

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Love hydrangeas and this app sounds awesome!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

love hydrangeas and this app sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

i like the 1962 mode