March 25, 2015

Inspiration: Baby Boy's Nursery



If you follow me on Instagram, I shared that we are expecting a baby brother for Hudson this August - I can't wait to see my boys grow up together! I've been prepping the nursery since we found out and I'm looking forward to sharing some photos of the completed space in a few weeks... I wanted to keep the room very light and neutral with a few splashes of color that can be swapped out later on as he gets older. A few of my other favorite pieces that will be in the room is this leather mobile [Hudson had the same one but in different colors], these white linen curtains and a custom banner from Sharp Tooth Studios. In the coming weeks I'm hoping to share my favorite pregnancy essentials and a list of our must haves for baby #2. We still need a name for the new babe if you have any suggestions! XOXO

2 comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

Loving all the inspiration here! Can't wait to see it all come together :)

Kelly said...

I have a friend who named her two boys Colston and Lincoln....such strong names that I love!