February 13, 2015

How I Spent My... Last Few Weeks

 [clockwise from top left]
1. Valentine's goodies from friends including this. 2. Lunch date with my little guy at Urth Caffe Pasadena. 3. Homemade queso for Super Bowl Sunday. 4. Gray Malin x Compartes chocolates + a new book for February. 

[clockwise from top left]
1. Starbucks soy flat white with vanilla and a manicure in Essie's geranium. 2. Brunch at Bottega Louie. 3. New flats for spring: Chanel Espadrilles [from Saks] + Valentino Rockstud Flats. 4. Roses from the hubby.

[clockwise from top left]
1. Lunch at a cute new [to me] place called Lincoln. 2. Hudson's 2nd birthday at Disneyland. 3. Our holiday card. 4. Freshly Picked Moccasins from Santa + an Eames style kids table for Hudson.

Wow sorry for the recent hiatus, hope your 2015 has been off to a great start! Here is a little recap of what I've been up to recently... I'm hoping to get back on a somewhat regular blog schedule but you can always find me on Instagram under nsguidetostyle. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day and Presidents' Day weekend - will post any sales or discounts I find! XOXO

2 comments:

Diversastyle said...

Welcome back! Love your recap posts; they always look so fabulous!

www.diversastyle.com

Jen said...

I loved The Girl on the Train! Hope you like it too.

xo, Jen
http://www.comfortably-chic.com