December 19, 2014

Fabulous Friday




Christmas books for Hudson including this [we named our elf Buddy!]. 


Made this "Santa's Cookies" recipe [subbed gluten free flour] ... dangerously delicious!


A sweet + perfectly wrapped Christmas care package from our friends ... Hudson was especially obsessed with this!

The last weekend before Christmas, can you believe it?! I always love the week leading up to Christmas Day ... it feels extra festive baking, wrapping presents and spending time with friends and family. Tomorrow we are having our annual girl's holiday gift exchange brunch so I will share a few photos from that next week along with our holiday cards and Hudson's room update! I totally dropped the ball on making some more Gift Guides but view all my previous ones here or on my Pinterest page if you still need shopping ideas! XOXO

No comments: