October 13, 2014

For Sale: Cocoa + Hearts Painting


Happy Monday! We are currently updating Hudson's bedroom to a "big boy" room and sadly don't have any space for our Cocoa + Hearts commissioned piece. Any serious inquires in purchasing can email me at nicole.guidetostyle@gmail.com for all the details or with any questions. I would like to get close to what I paid for since her pieces are hard to come by! If you aren't familiar with Jen's work check it out here... we have another large piece in our dining room that I'm so obsessed with [check it out here], she is such a wonderful artist! I'd love to send this to a home that can enjoy it as much as we have! XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How big is that canvas?

Nicole said...

It is approx 48 inches by 24 inches -- ready to hang -- email me nicole.guidetostyle@gmail.com for more info! xo