September 10, 2014

Recent Outfits


Outfit 1 Dress: NBD | Shoes: Zara [old; similar herehere] | Earrings: Melanie Auld [on sale!] | Bag: Gucci Soho Disco in Black [not pictured] | Outfit 2 Shirt: J.Crew | Shorts: Rag + Bone Boyfriend in Rebel | Belt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Marni  [on sale!]

Two recent outfits, one for a special occasion and one for everyday errands. I've gotten so much use out of these Marni sandals and these shorts this summer [tip on the shorts: size down! I sold my regular size through my blog and bought a size smaller for this fit. Even though they are a "boyfriend" short they run large]. Tomorrow I'll be sharing a few new favorite beauty products if you want to check back! XOXO

2 comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

Such a cute dress!! Wish I wasn't pregnant right now so I could wear it!!

I Showed Up In Boots said...

That lace dress is gorgeous!

Stephanie
http://ishowedupinboots.com