July 8, 2014

How I Spent My... Weekend In Vegas

[clockwise from top left]
1. Kettle One margaritas at the pool. 2. The view from our room at the Wynn. 3. Pretty chandelier at the Michael Jackson ONE show. 4. Forever 21 hat + 9 Seed cover up

 [clockwise from left]
1. First Night Outfit Top: For Love & Lemons | Skirt: For Love & Lemons | Shoes: Steve Madden Stecy in Natural Leather | Bag: Chanel | Jewelry: Melanie Auld [check out her awesome sale here]. 2. Drinks at SW Steakhouse our last night. 3. Heading home! 

The last weekend of June I headed to Vegas on a short trip with some of my college girlfriends and we had a blast! We spent the days catching up at the pool and had two yummy dinners out at Javier's and SW Steakhouse. Overall, I think we decided that one of our favorite activities was seeing the Cirque de Soleil Michael Jackson ONE show... would definitely recommend checking it out if you find yourself in Vegas! 

Btw, don't forget to enter my giveaway with MindaHome before it ends tomorrow night! Check all of the details out here. XOXO

No comments: