April 2, 2014

What To Wear: Spring Break Vacation





While most of us no longer get an official spring break vacation that hasn't stopped me from dreaming about one! I'm loving the beautiful cover ups that Miguelina has to offer and wouldn't mind these amazing sandals [serious lust list item]. So far I have a girl's trip to Vegas in June and family plans to go to Maui in August and Santa Barbara for Labor Day so I'm shopping ahead and trying to get a few things during the great spring sales... my first steal was the Mara Hoffman bikini pictured above which was an additional 30% off the sale price at Madewell, fingers crossed it works [swimwear is such a hit or miss]! Any fun vacations planned this spring or summer?

P.S. Love Givenchy, Balenciaga and YSL? Check out the reduced prices in my handbag sale here and email me at nicole.guidetostyle@gmail.com if interested. XOXO 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all if this! Do you know what color the Nars lipstick is? Love that color.

Nicole said...

Thanks Laura! It's Nars lipstick in Schiap ;)