April 25, 2014

How I Spent My... Easter


Hudson's Easter basket + some eggs left by the Easter Bunny.


Easter centerpieces at my Mom's house.


 S'more Station made by my sister Bloom Designs.


Nicole's Easter Outfit Dress: Equipment | Shoes: Tory Burch | Hudson's Easter Outfit Bow Tie: Janie + Jack | Shirt: Zara | Shorts: Janie + Jack | Shoes: Freshly Picked Moccasins in Prince George

Hope you all had a great week and Easter Sunday! We spent the day with our families; first an egg hunt at our house just the three of us, then lunch at my Mom's with my Dad and sister's families followed by dinner at my in laws. It was a great day, Hudson loved playing with his cousins and hunting for eggs from the Easter Bunny. More Easter pics and a video of the day are up on my Instagram account [nsguidetostyle]. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

P.S. Don't forget the Saks Friends + Family 25% off discount is still going until April 28th. Use code FRNFAM at checkout and view my picks here! XOXO

1 comment:

Stacey said...

The video of Hudson is the cutest thing!!

xoxo
Stacey
Five Minute Style