February 18, 2014

How I Spent My... Valentine's Day

1. A special gift for my Valentine [see what's inside here]. 2. Yellow roses from my Dad. 3. Gluten free pizza, wine from a Santa Barbara wine tasting trip + House Of Cards. 4. Canton Box Company art.

Hope you all had a special Valentine's Day and a great three day weekend! We had a nice day on Friday having lunch with my mom, a visit with my dad and then a night in watching season 2 of House Of Cards and The Good Wife [just catching up on Netflix!]. We spent the rest of the weekend doing some things around the house and ordering some new decor pieces [like this Serena & Lily rug, hoping it works!]. I also made a new Pinterest board, In Our Home, if you want to follow along as I decorate our house! A closet clean out sale later this week and hoping to share photos of Hudson's room which is the first completed room [and most important!] in the house.

P.S. A fun feature I did is up on Sweets & Celebrations, check it out here. XOXO

2 comments:

Jen said...

We stayed in and watched The New Girl on Netflix. I convinced my boyfriend to watch it with me and now he loves it :)

Followed you pinterest board!

xx,
Jen

http://www.comfortably-chic.com

AlinaLoves said...

Such a perfect Valentine's Day + weekend! A great mix of family, romance and downtime.