January 6, 2014

Review: Ginger P Designs' Ginger Mail Subscription Service



Ginger P Designs' new Ginger Mail subscription service


Happy 2014!!! I am currently trying to put away all of the Christmas goodies before Hudson's birthday party this weekend [he turned 1 on the 2nd!]. I'm also trying to get a few thank you notes out this week with some of the adorable holiday cards I received from Ginger P Designs' new Ginger Mail subscription service [which is a pretty great idea for all you busy ladies out there!]. If you sign up for the service, every six weeks for just $15 [billed every other month] you will be mailed a variety of paper goods focusing on a specific theme [my theme was Holiday Garden]. My package contained three full sized holiday cards, a mini card, 6 gift tags, a notepad, a two sided December/January calendar and a recipe for candied pecans [yum!]. Check out their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more details on how you can sign up and also for more information on their other goodies which include wedding invitations, save-the dates, greeting cards and paper goods! 

Lots of posts coming this week... sorry for the holiday hiatus but I enjoyed a great break with my little family and hope you did too. Cheers to a new year! XOXO

No comments: