January 31, 2014

Fabulous Friday


Last weekend's Sugar Paper finds [including this, view on Instagram here].

TGIF! Hope you had a nice week and have some fun plans lined up for this weekend to watch the Super Bowl! I'm definitely looking forward to all the commercials [the best part if you ask me!] and the half time show on Sunday. I posted yesterday's post late last night since our internet and cable was down for a few days [boo!]. Check it out here if you missed it!

P.S. selling these Current/Elliot stiletto skinny jean in beacon destroyer [size 24] purchased from Net-A-Porter last week. Worn once in new condition, asking $190 shipped [purchased for $220]. They are now sold out in this size almost everywhere, email me at nicole.guidetostyle@gmail.com or leave me a comment below if you'd like them. XOXO 

No comments: