Marchesa Voyage Dress | Melanie Auld Shark Tooth Necklace | La Mer SPF 50 Protecting Fluid | Equipment Leopard Shorts | Gypset Travel + Style Book Duo | Proenza Schouler PS11 Bracelet | J.Crew iPhone5 Case | Dana Rebecca Ring | Suboo One Piece Swimsuit | Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Pads | K. Jaques Leopard Sandals | Tory Burch Cheek + Lip Tint | Saint Laurent Small Sac Du Jour
Happy Friday! A few favorites that I am loving and lusting over right now:
- The Marchesa Voyage collection on Shopbop is pretty and oh so girly!
- Leopard as a neutral: these K.Jaques sandals would liven up a basic outfit and these silk Equipment shorts are cute and casual.
- Melanie Auld's spring collection coming soon... check her Instagram for a sneak peek! Also loving the new Proenza Schouler leather bracelet and anything by Dana Rebecca.
- Serious about skincare: I am loving these peel pads [have been using them for a little bit now] and am hoping to find an everyday spf that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
- Tory Burch has a new beauty line, check it out here. This lip and check tint looks great for on the go touch ups.
- Swimwear: I got rid of a lot of older bikinis last season and am dying for a Marysia Swim bikini. I also am intrigued but some of the cute one pieces out there like the Suboo swimsuit pictured above!
- The Saint Laurent Small Sac Du Jour is gorgeous in person and the cross body feature makes it easy to wear day or night... I especially like the orange and cobalt! Check out Damsel in Dior rocking her black beauty here.
Have a great weekend! XOXO