December 10, 2013

How I Spent My... Weekend

[clockwise from left]
1. Thanksgiving Outfit Necklace: Bauble Bar Pave Tab Necklace | Dress: Madewell | Shoes: Rag & Bone Harrow Booties in Black | iPhone Case: J.Crew. 2. Holiday mani from Buff & Tweeze in OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest with a glitter accent. 3. My secret santa gift tied with this Anthropologie metallic baker's twine.

Hope your week is going well! On Sunday I went to a 4th annual Christmas brunch and gift exchange with my girlfriends [I gave this, this, this + this with the Starbucks gift card]. We always play the stealing game [draw numbers and then you pick gifts in that order by either stealing one that's been opened or you can choose a wrapped one] and I ended up with a great gift [this Williams Sonoma holiday candle and this awesome organic, vegan lotion]!

Sale Alerts:
-Bauble Bar's 25% off discount is extended through tonight. Use code MONDAY25 at check out.
- Up to 70% off Shopbop's Fall/Winter collection here. No code needed.
- 25% off $100+ and 30% off $200+ at J.Crew with code MERYMERRY.

Have a wonderful rest of your Tuesday! Tomorrow I'll be sharing some beautiful Melanie Auld jewelry and [hopefully] a Gift Guide. XOXO

5 comments:

Shana said...

Love the striped wrapping paper! Where from?

Caroline said...

We played the stealing version of white elephant as well... it was SO much funnier and entertaining than the normal version!

Nicole said...

It's such a fun game Caroline, I agree!

Shana- Thanks! I bought it at the Downtown LA Flower Mart... The Container Store and Paper Source have some cute simple wrapping too for the holidays ;)

Stacey said...

I've never heard of the stealing version but that sounds fun!

xoxo
Stacey
Five Minute Style 

Shana said...

Thanks! I usually get my paper at Crate and Barrel or Container Store, but i'm always on the lookout for more!