November 12, 2013

Inspiration: Christmas Decor


I know I'm jumping ahead and skipping a holiday [sorry Thanksgiving!] but I'm in the beginning stages of brainstorming Christmas decor for our house and got too excited [plus places like Pottery Barn and West Elm usually have discount codes around this time of year]! I also want to make sure I have our xmas trinkets up for as long as possible since it will be Hudson's first time celebrating so I'm hoping to get our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving in order to prolong the festiveness of my favorite time of year. I'm always drawn towards white, gold, silver and sparkle so these are some of my favorite picks! So far, I've picked up these glitter alphabet letters in M, N and H to add a little personalized bling to our tree and I'm planning on picking up The Elf On A Shelf set to begin a fun tradition with our baby boy. Also, I promise to post some Thanksgiving inspiration in the next week or so and will share our Friendsgiving party decor! XOXO

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You always have such great taste in decorating Nicole!

xoxo
Stacey
Five Minute Style