September 27, 2013

Fabulous Friday

Black + White Favorites
Madewell Skinny Skinny Ankle Coated Motorcycle Jeans | Nike Free Run 5.0 in Black Leopard [from Nordstrom at The Grove... sold out online but a grey + coral leopard version can be found here] | Ain't Laurent Without Yves Shirt [sweatshirt version here] | Zara Floral + Lace Trim Shorts

Happy happy Friday! Today we are taking Hudson on his first plane flight to St. Louis for a wedding this weekend... Hoping all goes well! It's my first time visiting the area so if you have any favorite restaurants or shops I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Enjoy your weekend! XOXO

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Enjoy my city. Welcome to StL!!!

Jamie said...

Now I see your comment about commenting... oops. I hope you are getting a rental car. St. Louis is NOT friendly to anything besides cars. If you have time, our Zoo is Amazing! and Free!!! Parking isn't, but worth it.

Unknown said...

Those shorts are the cutest things ever! Perfect florals for winter :) We have just started following your blog and love it! Maybe you would like to check us out and if you like our blog and follow back if you like our blog as well?www.ourlondonwardrobe.com xxx

Unknown said...

I love those Madewell Skinny Motorcycle Jeans! <3