August 2, 2013

Fabulous Friday





Flower haul from the Downtown LA Flower Mart.

Happy Friday, hope you all had a wonderful week and are ready for the weekend! Today is Hudson's 7 month birthday and tonight we are hosting our housewarming party so I'm spending the day with my little guy and finishing up some prep work for the evening... I went to the flower mart on Wednesday and had lots of fun creating arrangements for the party [fun fact: I took a floriculture class for two summers growing up, hence my obsession with fresh flowers!]. Looking forward to sharing pics next week [follow my Instagram to see some peeks]! XOXO

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy 7 months Hudson!! Those flowers are gorgeous,enjoy your house warming!

xoxo
Stacey

Five Minute Style 

Unknown said...

Gorgeous flowers! These are the same flowers and colors that I used in the bouquets and centerpieces at my wedding :) Hope you have a great party!

Caroline said...

So many happy occasions - it's going to be a great evening for you guys!