August 29, 2013

Beach Bag Essentials





I thought it'd be fun to share what I'm packing in my beach bag for our vacation this weekend! Yes, I am that crazy girl who has multiple sunglasses in my bag at all times [comes in handy when friends forget theirs!] and I might be the only person who still reads paperback/hardcover books but I just can't seem to switch to reading them electronically... This week, I finished Dan Brown's Inception which I thought was just ok so I'm hoping Reconstructing Amelia lives up to the hype [Nicole Kidman is supposedly starring in the movie version]. Both of the Victoria's Secret bikinis above are on sale btw! XOXO

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I still read actual books too! I love Hawaiian Tropic products, they smell so good! Have fun at the beach Nicole!

xoxo
Stacey

Five Minute Style 

Unknown said...

love the panama hat! and the SPF! so needed!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Rebecca said...

What is the sizing like on the two VS bikinis?

Rebecca said...

What colour are your Ray Ban sunglasses; Gold/Smoke Rose Mirror or Arista/Brown Mirror? I am thinking of getting a pair!