March 21, 2013

Gift Guide: Easter Baskets

Kicky Pants Elephant Romper | Laddies And Lasses Shirt With Interchangeable Bow Ties | Baby Gap Checkered Jacket [sold out online] | La Petite Covers BandanasPottery Barn Lamb | The Further Tale Of Peter Rabbit | Haba Jungle RattleFreshly Picked Moccasins [cheaper alternative here] | |Baby Gap Colored Jeans | Twiddle+Tweet OnesieSkip Hop Farm Animal Rattle Block Set | Kicky Pants Lion Onesie | Pellerina Blanket
Giddy Up and Grow Headband Set | Lilleputt Studio Organic Blanket | Zara Bow Jacket | Zara Leopard Sandals | Personalized Easter Book | Freshly Picked Moccasins | Wubbanub Special Edition Pacifier | Little Hip Squeaks The Esme Headband Set | Zara Cowboy Boots | Winter Water Factory Organic Romper | Tane Striped Dress | BlaBla Suzette The Fox Knit Doll

I had so much fun putting together an Easter basket for Hudson this year [I put the above in this white wicker basket from Pottery Barn with this plaid monogrammed liner] and while I was searching for items to include I came across some adorable girl things that were too cute not to share. I love finding new and unique baby brands [especially from Etsy], if you have any favorites please leave me a comment. Also, I added Baby Boy Style and Baby Girl Style boards to my Pinterest account if you want to follow along here. XOXO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute ideas!! Great post.