August 29, 2012

Etc.


 {clockwise from top left}
1. Lazy Sunday with Nala + some decaf from Coffee Bean. 2. Teavana pit stop for a golden mojito + lavender, sage, mint iced tea. 3. A golden zebra from Furbish. 4. Post Bar Method snack from Le Pain Quotidien.


{clockwise from top left}
1. New showroom set up at Ralph Lauren in Beverly Hills. 2. Essie's Neo Whimsical manicure. 3. Baby Boy's new moccasins from Baby Gap. 4. White tea with mint from Bird Pick.

I started an Instagram account last week {finally}! Find me under nsguidetostyle which is the same name as my Twitter + Pinterest accounts. Also, your daily reminder to enter my giveaway with Bright Mondays for a neon necklace here. XOXO

3 comments:

RosaLovesDC said...

I see those baby shoes and I know your little one is gonna be one of the best dressed babies ever. XO

Anonymous said...

OBSESSED WITH THE BABY MOCS!

CHECK OUT PART 1 OF OUR VEGAS HIGHLIGHTS ON THE GLITTER LIFE! http://theglitterlife.wordpress.com/2012/08/29/vegas-pt-1-fall-forecast/

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Those baby shoes are just too cute!!