March 29, 2012

How I Spent My... Weekend

{clockwise from top left} 
Magazine shopping on Ventura Blvd in Studio City. Pinkberry bliss. Topknot and a Zara shirt for a housewarming party. Raw parfait from Le Pain Quotidien.

{clockwise from top left} 
baby gift for precious little Zev. Whole Foods lunch break.  Outfit details for dinner at the Terranea: Cartier, Hermes, Zara and Celine. Almond milk cappuccino.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway with Friedasophie {here} by April 6th and score extra entries for adds on Facebook, Pinterest, Currently ObsessedTwitter and by tweeting @nsguidetostyle about the giveaway!! XOXO

9 comments:

RosaLovesDC said...

Oh that Zara top is so pretty!

Stacey said...

I love the baby gift you got, it's so adorable!!

xoxo
Stacey

http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

Jennifer said...

Love your blog! Have you thought about doing any hair tutorials? Love the top knot and loose waves you are always rocking ;)

Unknown said...

Totally adorable baby present! Will love it for years to come!

Christopher said...

i have never tried greek yogurt with almond butter...you got to try it with honey nut cheerioes, it sounds ghetto , but its da BOMB!



www.samanthaclueless.com

Pamela said...

I get the exact same toppings at pinkberry nicole! I love your topknot - so adorable!

Koko @ Koko Likes said...

Is that Peanut Butter in your Pinkberry? YUM! And adorable gift for little Zev :)

Nicole said...

Thanks everyone!!

Jennifer- I would love to do a hair post for you guys, just need to find someone to take the pics for me!

Christopher- I have tried that combo, it's yumyumyum!

Koko- yes it is peanut butter :) SO delicious you have to try it! Tell the ladies hi for me!

xoxo

That It Girl said...

Just wanted to say that you completely inspired me and helped me with choosing between a rolex and a cartier watch! I absolutely adore your tank francaise!