February 29, 2012

Current Obsession: Marni For H&M


Mark your calendar for another great collaboration: Marni for H&M is coming to a store near you March 8th!  I hear that the quality of this collection is excellent and prices are very reasonable; the earrings, t-shirt and sunglasses pictured above are all only $19.95!   Hopefully I'm able to pick up a few pieces to share a review with you all {would love any of the pieces pictured!}.  What piece are you coveting most from the collection?  XOXO

3 comments:

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

I'm totally loving this collection, I can't wait to check it out in person soon! Thanks for sharing! xoxo

PS: I just found your blog and I love it (and I'm your newest follower!) :)

Anonymous said...

I love those earrings and the shorts! I most certainly have my calendar marked!

-Shelly

Andrea Clare said...

so retro! im excited!

http://andrea-clare.blogspot.com/