December 8, 2011

Gift Guide: Beauty Edition





{Top Row} For The Party Girl
Sephora Rhinestone Mini Train Case $75 Deborah Lippmann "Get This Party Started" Nail Trio $42
Benefit "Yes They're Real" Mascara $22 Diptyque Black Baies Candle $90

{Middle Row} For The Fashionista
Chloe Miniature Perfume Duo $12 Nars Danmari All About The Cheeks Palette $65 Tom Ford "True Coral" Lipstick $48 Creed "Spring Flower" Candle $95

{Bottom Row} For The Spa Lover
Fresh Mini Sugar Kissing Trio $28 Kiehl's Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter $35 L'Occitane Hand Indulgences $26 Jo Malone White Jasmine & Mint Candle $65

Want the latest updates to Guide To Style posts? Follow me here on CurrentlyObsessed.me, here on Twitter, here on Pintrest and here on Bloglovin'!

4 comments:

fifi said...

I'll take the traincase!!

RosaLovesDC said...

The Fresh Mini Sugar kissing trio looks really cute and I've never tried them so maybe this little kit would be perfect.

Ashley said...

Oooo I want all of it!!! :p

Ally said...

I went to go buy the blush palette on Sephora.com the other day & they were sold out :( I hope they get more back in! I love all the candles you posted.