November 22, 2011

Shop Now: ShoeMint

ShoeMint {the exciting new collection created by my most fashionable friends Nicole Chavez and Rachel Bilson along with Steve Madden} officially launches on Friday but if you sign up early you can earn rewards!

Simply click here and enter your email and if you refer 2+ friends you'll get $25 off your first order and $40 off if you refer 10+ friends before Black Friday!

I can't decide between the leopard lace up booties or the platform mary janes pictured above.  What will you order Friday?


Suzy said...

Wow, those are actually very cute shoes. Especially loving the mary-janes.

fshnonmymind said...

I'll probably order both because I can't decide which one Iike better.

Christelle said...

I'm definitely getting the mary janes. They are amazing!!

Larissa said...

These shoes are beautiful :D

Hope you like and also follow my blog! I'm waiting for your comments!