November 8, 2011

Sales & Steals: J.Crew 25% Off


Use code "staywarm" for 25% off and free shipping on orders over $150 from now though the end of Wednesday, November 9th!  It's a perfect time to stock up on holiday gifts for loved ones (or a gift for you!).

1. Resin Colorblock Necklace $88
2. Classic Pave Link Bracelet $118
3. Mini Hinged-Gem Necklace $48
4. Skinny Calf Hair Belt $60
5. Crochet Lace Front Tee $59.50
6. Color Block-Stripe Long Sleeve Tee $48
7. Blanket Poncho $695
8. Edie Purse in Italian Calf Hair $448
9. Majesty Peacoat $258
10. Toggle Coat in Wool Cashmere $325
11.  Double Cloth Envelope Coat $325

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

Emily said...

I feel like I should take advantage of the sale but I'm afraid I'll buy myself the same thing santa is getting me!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oooo, I want that belt!

Chelsea Mac said...

I'm impressed that you were able to narrow it down to 11 items :) I've toiled over my selections all day and have not been able to narrow it down. Great selections! Love them all!

Chelsea (www.hautechildinthecity.com)

Nicole said...

Thanks ladies! Too many goodies to choose from at J.Crew- Jenna Lyons is amazing at her job!