February 3, 2011

How I Spent My... Thursday


Bought some Miu Miu Studded Pumps 60% off at Barneys that I have been obsessing over all winter... Thinking of rocking them to one of my bff's engagement party on Saturday.


Perfect with some floral sundresses for spring!


My wedding dress arrived this week at Vera Wang so I decided to stop by today to take a peek.


All so gorgeous and fun to look at!


Went into DVF on Melrose and fell in love with the "Damarai" dress. Perhaps honeymoon attire?


Boots' favorite spot during American Idol- right next to Dad.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Hot shoes Nicole!!! And such a pretty DVF dress

xoxo
Stacey

http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Did you use an app on your iphone to make your pictures look like that?

Anonymous said...

nicole- can you give us a hint as to what material your dress is or season?