July 13, 2010

Flowers: Housewarming Party


All of these arrangements were for a housewarming party we had for my boyfriend's new apartment last weekend to celebrate him moving back home from NYC!

Made this orchid a little more fancy by buying a basic orchid plant from Trader Joe's (approx. $14) then buying a square, glass vase and rocks from Target ($10 for vase and $4 for rocks). Just took the the orchid out of it's original pot and moved it to the glass one to create a fun centerpiece!


Stock and white roses for the bathroom- you can see the yummy smelling Lemongrass Ginger Williams Sonoma hand soap and lotion set in the background.


Blue hydrangeas for the coffee table which is currently pushed against the wall while we wait for the Pottery Barn couch and chair to arrive...


And white roses for the bedroom nightstand placed next to my favorite candle: Diptyque's Baies.

3 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

You always have the MOST gorgeous flowers! I'm totally jealous!

Amanda said...

I love all of the flower arrangements, especially the orchid!! I am currently picking out furniture for my boyfriend's house too...I like the sofa and chair that you picked out.

Pauline said...

Was just about to post what Shannon put! You do always find the most amazing flowers! Love the furniture you picked out