August 1, 2010

Birthday Gifts: Part 2... Santa Barbara Vacation & Wine Tasting


Our hotel: Bacara.


The entrance.


Lobby Centerpiece.


Poolside.


The reading material.


Bacara honey blonde beer poolside.


Pretty ocean views.


Headed out for dinner.


Yummy breakfast.


Wine tasting.


Our transportation for the day: Cloud Climbers Jeep Tour.


Solo shot.


Sunstone Winery (all organic).


Gainey Winery.


Bridlewood Winery.


Bridlewood Winery- Where Seabiscuit was filmed.


Morning at the spa: got the Bacara Body Melt treatment.


Started and ended the weekend with Freebirds (aka best Mexican food in SB).

I have a great BF who treated me to this lovely getaway for my 24th! Headed with him now to another vacation so might be gone for a few days... Hope you all have a great weekend!

12 comments:

kelley said...

I go to UCSB and am completely in love with Freebirds! I hope you enjoyed Santa Barbara! The beaches, shopping, and beautiful surroundings are so wonderful! Next time you're in Santa Barbara try La Super Rica. It's a complete hole in the wall, but it has fabulous Mexican food that can rival Freebirds. Happy birthday!

The Pretty Pauper said...

What a great bday gift! Looks like you had a great time! Wine tasting, spas and US Weekly? It just doesn't get better than that :)

-Amanda
(The Pretty Pauper)
Feel free to check out my blog:) prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

What a great birthday vacation! It looks like you had an amazing time. I can't wait to go wine tasting someday. Have fun on vacation!

North East Chic! said...

gorgeous! Hope you had a happy birthday! What color polish are you wearing in these photos? It's so pretty!

Andee Layne said...

isnt bacara the most gorgeous resort?! My husband and I stayed there a few years ago. Looks like it was a beautiful day in SB. xo

www.andeelayne.blogspot.com

Today Hilary... said...

Looks like a perfect bday getaway

Amber said...

Looked like afabuous weekend nicole!!

A.Co said...

WOW - AMAZING birthday celebrational weekend!!

You look gorgeous (your hair is soo pretty!!) - wow.

And can we please talk about the GIFTS you received?! UM lucky?! An understatement!! Beautiful stuff!!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Jess said...

looks like you had a great time Nicole! I'm jealous!! That breakfast looks yummy too!

Lyndsy said...

I love the Sunstone Winery :) What a great weekend it looks like you had! Love the lobby flowers at your hotel. Gorgeous! Happy Birthday!

GorgeousPuddin said...

I found your blog last year about this time and as was blown away by your birthday!!! You have the best B'days,presents, family and friends.
Happy birthday Nicole! I cannot wait til your 25th. I know it's going to be even better. I love people who know how to celebrate life! Fab just Fab!!!!

Rashed Ahmmed said...

Sweet Cottages Santa Barbara hotels in the heart santa barbara rentals of beautiful Montecito Santa Barbara vacation