Some things never change- Phillip Lim is a complete mastermind! I love everything in the Spring and Summer 2010 collections, hopefully I will be able to get my hands on a few of these for my upcoming (2 months is somewhat upcoming, right?) birthday!
Top row from left to right:
1. Laser-cut silk dress from net-a-porter.com
2. Handmade silk jeweled dress from net-a-porter.com
3. Hairpin lace shift dress (currently sold out online)
Bottom row from left to right:
1. Crochet-bib jersey tank from net-a-porter.com
2. Yellow mesh trimmed silk blend bra from net-a-porter.com
3. Polka dot silk-satin bra from net-a-porter.com
4. Embellished jeweled necklace from blueandcream.com
To satisfy my love in the mean time, my wonderful boss got me this awesome Phillip Lim dress- the perfect little neutral- and I picked up the "Edie" studded bow bag in grey. These will both be put to great use!
Closeup of the stud detail- love it!