March 7, 2010

Best Dressed: 2010 Academy Awards


My fav of the night: Zoe Saldana in Givenchy. Sparkle. Volume. Ombre. Daring. Exactly what an Oscar gown should look like.


Loved all three of these ladies in gold: Miley Cyrus in Jenny Packham. Best Actress winner Sandra Bullock in Marchesa. Diane Kruger in Chanel Haute Couture.


Fun and youthful: Carey Mulligan in Prada and Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab Haute Couture.


Almost matching but both fierce: Amanda Seyfried and J. Lo in Armani Prive.

7 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

My faves were JLO, Rachel, and Miley!

Anonymous said...

I loved Rachel McAdams' dress. The fabric was amazing...
Wonderful choices for Best Dressed!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

Great recap. I also loved Nicole Ritchie & Mariska Hargitay.

www.amandalconquer.blogspot.com

A

Anonymous said...

Here's a random question, but I remember it from a previous post maybe? Did you do a post on Lanvin flats? I was wondering if you thought they run true to size. Thanks!

Amanda said...

I loved Miley's, Sandra's and Rachel's dresses! They were all gorgeous!

Aly said...

i loved rachel, miley, jlo and sarah jessica parker

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

LOVED Zoe and Jlo dress!