January 12, 2010

Sorority Memories Quilted


My college experience at SMU was beyond memorable. I was a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma for all four years and was the T-Shirt Chair for KKG for one of those years. During that time I made somewhere around 13 or 14 shirts and I wanted to have a special way to remember everything that I had designed... So, my Mom made me a quilt with 12 of my favorite t-shirts from when I was in charge- I just got it today and am super excited to share the final product!

Close up of the top half of the quilt

Close up of the bottom half

The end result!

10 comments:

Amber said...

awww that is awesome!! great tee shirt designs!

Shannon Dew said...

awe that is so cute! What a great gift!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, what a fantastic idea! The quilt is gorgeous! One of my very best friends was in the same sorority!

Danielle said...

ohh i love that!

Amanda said...

What a great idea! I love the t-shirts that you designed!

Unknown said...

How cute!!

Stephanie said...

I was a Kappa too! What a great gift from your mom! I love your blog

Courtney said...

awesome Nicole!

Jeanne said...

This is a super cute idea for all my sorority shirts!

MissMay said...

I totally had that idea for all my pi phi shirts. Where did your mom get this done? So adorable :)