December 31, 2009

Happy New Year: 2010!


Happy New Year! It's freakin 2010! I still remember when it was 1999 and how everyone was scared for the new millennium (I believe that was the same New Years that I jumped into our pool fully dressed with my 2 best friends to make my parents mad since I had to stay in for the night...).

Just wanted to say thanks for checking out my blog over the past year! In December I had an all time high of 1,214 readers in one day which amazes me since I just started this blog for fun, so THANK YOU!

Some resolutions for 2010:
1. Try to blog at least 5 times a week
2. Stay on the vegetarian band wagon
3. Continue to work out 4-6 days a week
4. Travel to a new place
5. Stop stressing the small stuff and enjoy each day as it comes!

What are some of your resolutions?

1 comment:

Amber said...

Congratulations Nicole and have a fabulous time in New york!