January 9, 2010

Best Dressed: 2010 People's Choice Awards


Loving Jessica Alba's Antonio Berardi dress at the People's Choice Awards- so futuristic and fun, she definitely gets my vote for best dressed of the night! Diane Kruger looks smashing (as always) in Herve Leger... Other than that the fashion wasn't too memorable- at least these ladies made up for it!

On a side note, I already broke one of my resolutions-"to blog at least 5 times a week." Legit excuse is that I have been super sick and had to stay home from work for 3 days. Feeling a lot better now and hope to start picking up the pace with posting! Have a wondeful Sunday!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, Jessica Alba looks stunning in that dress! I hope you continue to feel better.

Amber said...

wow Jessica Alba looks amazing!!! Hope you feel better!

La Dauphine said...

Love these choices! Diane Kruger is amazing - she looked fantastic. Feel better!