January 27, 2010

Almost To 100...


I was so excited to see that I am only 1 "follower" away from 100! It is so encouraging and flattering when I see that people have added me to their blog reader :). Anyways, I will try to post a "real" post later tonight- I have been in some what of a blog funk so I need to think of some good things to post about.

And just for fun I added a pic of the beautiful roses that my bf sent me when I was feeling a little blue (and it was also my half birthday- officially 23 1/2 now!).

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

I love you blog and i read it on a regular basis and realized I wasn't a follower so happy 100 to you;)

Anonymous said...

What are your go-to's for lounge wear? Like if you were to walk the dog, or run out for coffee or just be lazy but would still like to look half decent?

Pauline said...

Aw so sweet! You should do a wardrobe post!

Nicole said...

Thank you Cyndi for getting me to 100 :) !!!

Anonymous- for lounge wear I wear anything from skinny legging jeans with flats a kain tank and a printed scarf to my Nike running shorts :) I think as long as you hair and/or makeup look nice most outfits look good! Also, if I'm running errands in my workout gear I try to make sure it matches somewhat. Hope that helps!

Pauline- Good idea!!! That would make a great post!

Thanks again girls!

Amanda said...

I love your blog as well! Congrats on 100 followers!

J-ezzy said...

You hit over 100!! Congrats, Nicole! I've been reading your blog for quite some time and I love it!!!