December 29, 2009

Lust Object: Spring Dresses On Shopbop.com

All of these dresses are from my favorite site shopbop.com- I check the "What's New" section every morning! This is my favorite time of year for shopping because all of the pretty Spring and Summer clothes start popping up online and if you haven't already noticed I'm a sucker for dresses! Obvi I put them in order from darkest to lightest to make it look pretty :)

Herve Leger

Parker

Rory Beca

Anlo

Rory Beca

Herve Leger

Rory Beca

Thakoon

Elizabeth & James

Rory Beca

Parker

Thakoon

Already can't wait for some of these to go on sale (must have the blue and white Thakoon but it is way too expensive at full price)!

6 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

ooh so pretty! I cannot wait till spring!!!

Anonymous said...

Question from a fellow Shopbop addict (I've been signing up every day for the handbag sweepstakes even though I never win anything!): Do you like Shopbop better than Revolve and why? Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

i like the tie dyed one. !~~~~~!

Nicole said...

Anonymous- I love both sites! I like that revolve has free shipping and returns (I usually get my packages the next day since I live near their headquarters) but I generally like the selection on shopbop better and the fact that they add new stuff everyday!

Allison F said...

Hi Nicole, you had mentioned that you are waiting for some of these to go on sale. How or what websites do you use to track down your wish list items at a sale price?

Thanks again, and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Shopbop put up new stuff every day! Thanks for the tip! Here I was, checking Revolve every day instead of Shopbop!