November 30, 2009

Is It Really December?!?!


Can someone please tell me where 2009 went? I can't believe that it is already DECEMBER let alone almost 2010!

Here is my trusty Christmas playlist to get you in the holiday spirit:

1. Oh Holy Night- Kelly Clarkson
2. O Come, All Ye Faithful- Faith Hill
3. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)- Mariah Carey
4. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer- Jack Johnson
5. Baby, It's Cold Outside- Jessica Simpson
6. Winter Wonderland- Rockapella
7. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas- Christina Aguilera
8. Merry Christmas, Baby- Hanson
9. All I Want For Christmas Is You- Olivia Olson
10. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays- *NSYNC
11. Santa Baby- Kellie Pickler
12. My Only Wish (This Year)- Britney Spears
13. I'll Be Home For Christmas- Michael Buble
14. White Christmas- Katy Perry
15. Silver Bells- Rockapella
16. Ave Maria- Josh Groban
17. This Christmas- Christina Aguilera
18. Silent Night Medley- Hanson

Enjoy- Most of the above songs are available to buy on iTunes!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Great playlist! I cannot believe that 2009 is almost over...the year went by so fast.

Amber said...

yay I am adding some of these to my playlist!!