Amber over at Amber's Notebook nominated me for a "Beautiful Blogger" Award on her site yesterday! She is such a sweet girl and always has great posts on her outfits and fun "do it yourself" projects! We like to chat about fashion on Twitter too. Thanks again Amber!
So the rules of this award is that you have to post 7 random facts about yourself and then pass the award on to 7 other bloggers.... here it goes!
1. I've had 4 pets in my life: Boots (my current cat), Lucy (a Golden Retriever), Lily (a yellow Lab) and Mittens (a black and white cat).
2. I'm a night owl. Even if I have absolutely nothing to do or even if I am tired I stay up until at least 1 am every night... I love to watch tv shows on my computer and surf the web before I go to sleep and have a hard time accepting that it is time for bed :)
3. I went to college at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas and it was one of the best experiences of my life! I was a Kappa Kappa Gamma there and made the best of friends. My favorite Dallas spots are: Mi Cocina for the queso, JD's Chippery for peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and cherry diet cokes, Northpark mall for shopping and the Crescent Court hotel to relax and go to the spa!
4. I have been an Aunt since I was 13! I have 6 nieces (Rachel, Alexis, Samantha, Audrey, Hillary and Charlotte) and 2 nephews (Brandon and Luke). I have 2 older sisters and they both have 4 kids each- 3 girls and 1 boy!
5. I might possibly be Britney Spears' biggest fan and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I have seen her perform live about 7 times and they were all truly AMAZING! I even dressed up as her for Halloween one year...
6. I read a TON of magazines- all of my friends in college used to come borrow them from me because they knew I would have everything. I currently buy US Weekly, Life & Style and In Touch every week and then I buy Allure, InStyle, Vogue, Shape, Glamour, Bazaar, Marie Claire, Elle, Lucky, British Vogue and then sometimes British Elle or Bazaar.... expensive habit.
7. I travel all the time- in college I traveled from Dallas to LA a lot to visit my family and from Dallas to North Carolina to visit my boyfriend at Duke. Since I have graduated, I go to New York about every 6 weeks to see my boyfriend.... Some other places I went to this year were: Las Vegas in March, Hawaii in May, Dallas in June, Las Vegas again in October and Dallas again in November.
Now it is time to pass on the "Beautiful Blogger" award to 7 other ladies:
1. Holly at Life in the Fun Lane
2. Courtney at Keeping Up With Courtney
3. Shannon at Life After I Dew
4. Kara at Live Inspired
5. Brittany at It's Exhausting Being This Juicy
6. Lindsey at The New Mrs W
7. Maegan at Love Maegan
Thanks again for the award! Happy holidays everyone! Check back tomorrow for part 1 of my Christmas recap...